- Information on the supply prospects of the sector.
- Environment that favors business and partnerships.
- Training through courses and lectures.
- Companies of the metal-mechanic sector of the State of Espírito Santo.
- Major companies of the industrial, commercial, services and agribusiness sectors.
- Federal, state and municipal governments.
- Promotional and support entities and bodies.
- Directors, experts, engineers and other professionals of college and technical levels
- College and professional course students.
Contribute to the technological development and promotion of the state’s metal-mechanical industry through technical, commercial and tradeshow events.
- Provide exchange of companies of the metal-mechanical industry with companies that need their services and products;
- Publicize and promote the sector’s installed capacity and qualification;
- Promote the institutional articulation of the sector;
- Create a favorable environment for business and partnerships;
- Expand and consolidate business perspectives with major buyers;
- Publicize the sector’s educational capacity in the state at technical and college levels.
- Promote lectures and technical courses for the iron & steel, mining, paper and cellulose, oil and gas industries;
- Promote information on the purchasing power of the sector based on the government and private investments for the coming years;
- Attract investors and those who detain technology in processes and equipment of the mining, iron & steel, paper and cellulose, petroleum and gas industries, among others.